Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lent: day something

God is good. I have been learning a ton and growing a lot closer to him through Lent. Now I am concerned about not getting enough alone time with Him over the summer. You see, I'll be serving Him and others all day, but we still need to take time to just be together. I don't know how, but I will make sure there is time.

We kind of went on a date tonight, just walking around outside and talking, the snow falling ever so gently. He kept me company and kept me warm. And He gave me the right desires, the ones he wanted to fulfill tonight. He is my provider. I am praying for the funds to go to Hamtramck this Spring break, and, knowing Him, it is already on the way and in the works. I'll lean back and trust him- with that, and with everything. He knows what I need, so he'll provide it, I don't even know what I need- so there's no way I can provide it. Speaking of which, something funny happened yesterday in Centennial gardens, dealing with prayer, but I'd rather not write it here...

Praise His holy name!

No comments:

Post a Comment