Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lent: Day 3 "It's happening again!"

Update on my Lent fast:
This is terrific, Facebook is the easiest by far- who needs that silly social networking unit when you live among people you love? Not I!

Spending 40 minutes with God is perfect- I love Him so much and just wish I could be more attentive as he tries to reveal stuff to me. I pray her will continue to unblind my eyes and open my ears that I could fully see and hear Him.

The boy-sacrificing is going well, but I think it is the most difficult; yet, rewarding at the same time. I question if I am staying true to the heart of the matter in some of the things that I do. There is one small wave on this smooth sea- far away- yet still visible. I asked God for an undivided heart tonight at Awakening (our 24 hour worship/prayer), it's so hard... nadie puede servir dos amas... Recuerdo cuando tratar (y fracasar). I know this is a good thing for me to give up, but in doing so I see all motive and desires in such a different light- or maybe it's just that I'm seeing them for the first time...

Life is good though- I have my own room and it makes worshiping and praying and sharing alone time with God so so much easier. God is good, and I am forever grateful to Him!

Oh yeah- what is happening again is that guys are initiating stuff, I'll see if this is a trend or just this one man- whatever the case I know I'll learn from these experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment